40 Wonderful Years Anniversary
Invitation Template for Google Slides
Celebrate your parents or grandparents 40th wedding anniversary with a keepsake invite to help mark their ruby anniversary.
Create the invite yourself with this easy-to-use template for Google Slides. Take your guests on a trip through time by adding the couple's wedding photo, or celebrate today with a current image. Or add a photo they love from anywhere in between.
"There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved." George Sand
HOW IT WORKS
The custom placeholders in this Google Slides invitation template make it easy to click-and-add a photo and the event details. All the sample text is editable so you can make your message perfect for this milestone celebration.
Use the default design and create your invite in less than 10 minutes
- Step 1: Save the template to your Google Drive
- Step 2: Choose either size — 5x7 or 4x6
- Step 3: How many photos will you add? Choose between 1 or 2.
- Step 4: Decide on a background color — light or dark
- Step 5: Add the event details and your photo/s
- Step 6: Save, export, and print or email
CHANGE THE FONTS & COLORS
See the Guide.pdf for step-by-step instructions to change fonts or colors. Instructions and video walkthroughs are also available on the FAQ page.
INSTRUCTIONS & HELP FILES
The Guide.pdf will walk you through everything from download to export of your printed invitation. Instructions and video walkthroughs are also available on the FAQ page.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
To create the Wonderful Years 40th anniversary invitation, you need:
- A Google account (it's free!) to access Google Slides and edit the template
- Acrobat Reader (or a similar) to view the Guide and add the file to your Google Drive. Acrobat Reader is free to download at get.adobe.com/reader/
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
The Guide.PDF is available for download immediately after purchase. This is your Guide to downloading, creating and exporting your Wonderful Years invitation. Get both the links to the templates and instructions on how to add the files to your Google Drive. You'll receive both the 4x6 and 5x7 templates, light and dark backgrounds and options for one or two photos.